Autoclave Chamber Entry Adaptors (CPF)
The CPF series of adaptors are designed to feed multiple probes through a single access point into an autoclave chamber. Primarily used to feed our Steriprobe, SL150 & SL160 style of pharmaceutical probes into the chamber providing a high integrity seal.
Standard units for Finn-Aqua (FA1) and Fedegari (FE1) autoclaves, but other flanges available.
- FE1 for Fedegari machines
- FA1 for Finn Aqua machines
- Allows up to six probes to pass through a single chamber entry point.
- Base of adaptor is identical to the autoclave manufacture's original mounting configuration,allowing a straight forward exchange.
- Sealant is in Teflon®.
- All wetted parts are in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Entry gland blanks (EGB) available to blank off vacant positions
- Adapters to suit other manufacturers autoclaves available on request.