Steriprobe® (SL100) and Sterimaster® Autoclave Chamber & Load Temperature Probe
The Steriprobe® SL100 (and Sterimaster® SL104 in the USA) is a range of autoclave load and chamber temperature probes manufactured in the UK by Thermal Detection and is specified by steriliser manufacturers and end users across the world.
Designed and built with a rugged construction, the Steriprobe® ensures reliable temperature measurement in the demanding conditions found in modern pharmaceutical autoclave chambers.
Available in PT100 RTD (Class A, AA as per IEC 60751:2008, and 1/10 DIN) or Type T thermocouple formats, and in a range of custom and stock sizes to fit any autoclave.
Each Steriprobe® benefits from the following features:
- All 316 stainless steel construction.
- Double lock 316 stainless conduit to protect the probe whilst inside the autoclave, and during unloading/unloading.
- Manufacturing process designed to ensure probe is sealed against moisture ingress.
- Silicone insulated lead insulation FDA approved (21CFR 177 2600).
- Steel tailpiece (chamber entry tube) to ensure a good seal through the autoclave wall. Available with a range of fittings for efficient sealing.
Please use the product enquiry form to tell us about your requirements.
Mounting Options on Chamber Entry Tube
The following options are available with any Steriprobe. Please use the product enquiry form to indicate your requirements.
Tri-clover Flange - Any size
Compression Fitting - BSPT, BSPP, NPT, Metric threads
- Steriprobe® and Sterimaster® are registered trademarks of Thermal Detection Ltd
- Used extensively in steam and water cycle autoclaves
- Available in PT100 RTD (Class A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- Available in thermocouple formats (type ‘T’ Class 1 as IEC 60584-1:2013 as standard).
- Stainless steel conduit for the mechanical protection of lead wire
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel.
- Sensor conductors Teflon® insulated, outer jacket in thick walled extruded silicone rubber, FDA listed 21CFR 177 2600.
- Silicone rubber jacket to USP VI also available on request.
- Available in many sizes, and custom requirements to order.
- Standard units ex-stock
- Fittings and feedthroughs to suit