Light Duty Temperature Probe (LD, LDS, LDF)
The LD series temperature probe is a general purpose probe for light duty industrial applications. Available in either RTD PT100 format (Class B, A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN) or thermocouple (all types to IEC 60584-1:2013).
Process connections can also be added, screwed or flanged including hygienic flanges.
The probes can also be combined with a temperature transmitter.
- Sheath material in Grade 316L, 304, 321, 310 stainless steel. Inconel and Nicrobel also available.
- Available in sheath diameters of 3mm to 8mm.
- Available in PT100 RTD (Class B, A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- Available in thermocouple formats as IEC 60584-1:2013.
- Single, duplex or triplex sensors.
- Supplied as a plain stem as standard or with mounting arrangements: Flanged (LDF) or Screwed (LDS) welded or sliding fitting.
- Complete with a standard ceramic connection block (upto 8 pole) or a temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal.
- Die-cast aluminium connection heads as standard, M20 cable entry and IP65 rating
- Various other heads available, including stainless steel.