Compression Fittings (MSC)
Thermal Detection offer a comprehensive range of compression fittings (or male stud couplings) in 316 stainless steel to complement our temperature probes and sensors. They are easy to use and allow the mounting and adjustment of sensors to the correct insertion depth into a process.
They suit probe diameters from 1.0mm to 15mm and 1/8" to 1". Threads are available in NPT, BSPT or metric form and also with weld neck process connections.
- Various tube and pipe sizes available from 1.0mm to 15.0mm OD metric.
- Various tube and pipe sizes available from 1/8" to 1" OD imperial.
- Material 316 stainless steel (brass also available).
- Thread types BSPT, BSPP, NPT and Metric
- Pharma tri-clover or dairy style also available see HSC
- Stainless olive are as standard. Teflon olives can be purchased separately.