Pharmaceutical Process Temperature Probe (LDP, LDPS, LDPF)
For temperature measurement on pharmaceutical processes, manufacturing and service plant.
Consists of a 316L stainless steel sheath, with a terminal head that can hold a DIN transmitter or terminal block.
RTD format PT100: Class B, A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN
RTD format PT1000: Class B, A
Thermocouple Type T (to IEC 60584-1:2013).
Available in a wide range of sizes, with optional process connection and instrument connection options. Supplied with an FDA approved white polypropylene head, or stainless steel head as an option.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- Available in PT100 or PT1000 RTD (PT100 as Class A, AA as per IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN, PT1000 Class B, A)
- Available in thermocouple type T as per IEC 60584-1:2013.
- Supplied as a plain stem as standard (LDP) or with fixed screwed or compression fittings (LDPS) .
- Units are available with a temperature transmitter to provide a signal output of 4 to 20mA for transmission to an indicator, recorder, data-logger or other instrumentation.
- Standard connection head is in white polypropylene and FDA approved with a screw cap and retention chain and an M20 cable entry. Environmental rating of IP67.
- Can also be supplied with a grade 316 stainless steel connection head.