Light Duty Pharmaceutical Temperature Probe (LDP, LDPS & LDPH)
The LDP series temperature probe offers a simple and economical solution for temperature measurement on pharmaceutical process plant. Available in either PT100 or thermocouple format and in a wide range of sizes, with optional process connection and instrument connection options.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- Available in PT100 RTD (Class A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- Available in thermocouple formats as IEC 60584-1:2013.
- Supplied as a plain stem as standard or with mounting arrangements: Screwed (LDPS) or Tri-clover hygienic/sanitary flange (LDPH) welded or sliding fitting in both cases.
- Units are available with a temperature transmitter to provide a signal output of 4 to 20mA for transmission to an indicator, recorder, data-logger or other instrumentation.
- Standard connection head is in white polypropylene and FDA approved with a screw cap and retention chain and an M20 cable entry. Environmental rating of IP67.
- Can also be supplied with a grade 316 stainless steel connection head.