Autoclave Drain, Vent, Air Filter Temperature Probes (SD050)
The SD050 range of autoclave temperature probes offers a high level of reliability for monitoring autoclave drains, vents and air filters. Available in PT100 or type T thermocouple formats, and with a wide range of sizes and lead lengths.
The drain probe provides critical data to the steriliser control system.
The vent probe monitors the temperature of the chamber atmosphere when returning the chamber back to ambient pressure.
The air filter probe ensures that an acceptable level of air removal from the chamber has taken place prior to the start of the sterilisation cycle.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- All sensor conductors Teflon® insulated with outer jacket in PFA
- Available in PT100 RTD (Class A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- Available in thermocouple formats (type ‘T’ Class 1 as IEC 60584-1:2013 as standard).
- Standard dimensions ex-stock
- Custom requirements to order.