Refrigerator, Freezer and Cold Store Temperature Probe (SD051/SD051 EP)
The SD051 and SD051(EP) temperature probe is for monitoring temperatures inside refrigerators, freezers and cold storage facilities.
SD051: to -25°C
SD051(EP): to -80°C
Probes are available in a range of sheath diameters and lengths, and with either PT100 or PT1000 in class A or B, or Type T thermocouple formats. Please use the product enquiry form to discuss your requirements.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- All sensor conductors Teflon® insulated with outer jacket in PFA
- Available in PT100 or PT1000 RTD (Class A or B as IEC 60751:2008)
- Available in thermocouple formats (type ‘T’ Class 1 as IEC 60584-1:2013 as standard).
- UKAS calibration at -196°C and -100°C and above can be specified.
- Long lead lengths for large cable runs