Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Probe (SD051)
The SD051 refrigerator and freezer probe is designed for monitoring the temperature inside laboratory refrigerator and freezers. Material and construction ensures the probes are able to withstand lower temperatures for extended periods.
Probes available in a range of sheath diameters and lengths, and with either PT100 A, AA and 1/10 DIN tolerances or Type T thermocouple formats. Please use the product enquiry form to discuss your requirements.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- All sensor conductors Teflon® insulated with outer jacket in PFA
- Available in PT100 RTD (Class A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- Available in thermocouple formats (type ‘T’ Class 1 as IEC 60584-1:2013 as standard).
- Standard dimensions ex-stock
- Custom requirements to order.