Cryogenic Temperature Probe (SD053-EP)
The SD053(EP) temperature probe is designed for use in cryogenic applications down to -196°C. Available with cryogenic class B PT100 or Type T sensors.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- Low temperature epoxy sealant for stability at low temperatures
- All sensor conductors Teflon® insulated with outer jacket in PFA
- Available in PT100 in class 'B' wire wound format only
- Available in thermocouple formats (type 'T' only)
- Standard dimensions ex-stock
- Custom requirements to order.