Freeze Dryer Temperature Sensor (FD100)
The FD100 temperature probe is designed to measure very small volumes of liquid product, for example as found in vials for lyophilizers.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- All sensor conductors Teflon® insulated with/without outer jacket in PFA
- Available in PT100 resistance thermometer configuration only (all tolerances)
- Available with thermal break between sensor tip and main stem reduces thermal conduction.
- Standard dimensions ex-stock.
- Custom requirements to order.
- Available with an epoxy oil seal barrier.