Bottle Cap Mount for Probes
The bottle cap mount allows a temperature probe to be accurately located and held in a pre-determined position within a bottle. For use when validating the temperature of liquid loads during sterilisation. Bottle caps can be supplied to fit many different bottle sizes and types.
Please view our product video below.
- Bottle cap mounting glands in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Teflon® olive secures probe in position allowing the need for finger tightening of gland only.
- Various probe sizes from 2mm to 8mm OD.
- GL45 style: For standard Duran & Corning caps (GL45 thread) for Schott Duran® and Corning® bottles - other threads also available.
- BC style: An integral stainless steel cap and gland designed to fit bottles with rubber bungs and Aluminium seal caps - all sizes.
- Custom designs to suit your bottle type.
- Customer can free issue caps for conversion.
- Only required to be finger tight and so a fast and simple solution.