Hygienic Surface Temperature Probe (HSP)
The pipe mounted surface temperature probe with highly polished clamp assembly is used where temperature monitoring of distribution lines in clean work areas is required. Suitable for pharmaceutical and food/dairy applications.
- Available in PT100 RTD (Class A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- Available in thermocouple formats (type ‘T’ Class 1 as IEC 60584-1:2013 as standard).
- To suit various tube and pipe size distribution lines.
- Clamp in 316 stainless steel (highly polished)
- Edges and inside corners are chamfered or rounded for cleanliness and safety
- Insert material is silicone rubber and compliant with FDA 21CFR 177
- Connection heads in die-cast aluminium, stainless steel or Polyproplene (FDA Approved)