Ambient Air Temperature Sensor (AA)
The Ambient Air Temperature Sensor is designed for the constant monitoring of air temperature in cleanrooms, laboratories, computer rooms and on the outside of buildings for frost protection for example. The enclosures can be made from ABS for a clean surface finish, or from rugged die-cast aluminium. The enclosures can be either wall or surface mounted.
The units are available with either Class B or accurate Class A PT100 sensors with 3 or 4 wire connection, or with a thermocouple sensor if required.
A frost protection shroud is available for outdoor use, to ensure an accurate reading in windy conditions, and a quick connect Lemo socket option to allow a speedy and easy removal of the unit for calibration.
The units can also be specified with a suitable temperature transmitter to provide a 4-20 mA output ready to integrate into a process control system.
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L (1.4404/1.4435) stainless steel only.
- Enclosures available in ABS thermoplastic or die-cast aluminium.
- Available with plain stem as standard or perforated to avoid wind chill in outdoor applications
- Available with a temperature transmitter to provide a signal output of 4 to 20mA for transmission to an indicator, recorder, data-logger or other instrumentation.
- Available with cable gland or Lemo connector for quick disconnect.
- Available in PT100 resistance thermometer (all tolerances)
- Available in thermocouple formats
- Custom requirements to order.