Welded Tip Thermocouple (WTT)
A simple form of thermocouple is made by welding a hot junction to the end of a length of thermocouple wire. This provides a thermocouple with a fast response and is an economical solution to temperature mapping over a wide area, or where a temporary solution is required.
- Thermocouple format types K,J, T & E
- Bare hot juctions as standard, but available capped
- Teflon insulated 250°C or glass fibre 400°C
- Supplied with flying leads only or with plug/connectors.
- Lengths up to 50m available (depending on wire format)