Miniature Bearing Temperature Sensor (MBS)
The miniature bearing sensor (MBS) is designed to monitor the temperature of bearings on large rotating plant. The MBS provides critical indication of the status of the bearings allowing for preventative maintenance to take place. Thermal Detection offer a range of cap sizes and materials, and can manufacture with either PT100 or thermocouple type T, J or K sensors. Additional design features such as oil seal barriers can also be incorporated to suit the customers application.
Please use the product enquiry form to let us know your requirement.
- Available in PT100 resistance thermometer (all tolerances)
- Available in thermocouple formats (T,J & K)
- Single or duplex sensors.
- Sensor caps A,C & D in stainless steel as standard and in copper for 'B' cap (with or without Nickel plating)
- Other cap materials available.
- Teflon® insulated conductors, with or without stainless steel braid.
- Small physical size allows the unit to be positioned close to the surface, sensing an early change in temperature.
- Available with oil seal barrier and compression fitting
- Available bearing sensor wire seal (BSWS)
- Standard dimensions ex-stock
- Custom requirements to order.