Standard Bearing Temperature Sensor (SBS)
Temperature is a critical indication of the status of bearings on all rotating plant. Early indication of a rise in temperature allows the plant engineer to instigate a planned maintenance schedule and so prevent production upset’s and expensive replacements. The SBS bearing sensor is designed to allow a quick and simple installation as close to the bearing surface as possible.
- Available in PT100 resistance thermometer (all tolerances)
- Available in thermocouple formats (T,J & K)
- Single, duplex or triplex sensors.
- Probe sheaths are in 316 grade stainless steel as standard
- Teflon® insulated conductors, with or without stainless steel braid.
- Available with flexible conduit for cable protection
- Available with welded or sliding process connections
- Available with oil seal barrier and compression fitting