Solid Drilled Thermowells and Pockets (HTW)
Solid drilled thermowells can be supplied in five types: Screwed, Flanged, Hygienic/Sanitary, Plain and Weld-in.
Solid drilled thermowells are considered for demanding applications and where higher process pressures (above 10 Bar) are expected. For expected lower pressure see the fabricated range (MTW).
- Supplied in solid-drilled format
- Flanged thermowells from 1/2" to 4" and ratings 150, 300, 600, 900 & 1500lb class, to meet most International standards.
- Screwed thermowells in BSPP, BSPT, NPT and Metric all sizes (other thread forms available)
- Hygienic thermowells with tri-clover fitting from 1/2" to 3.5" (Imperial) and DN10 to DN80 (Metric).
- Machined from various materials (including exotic) and diameters of 9mm to 30mm with various bore diameter to suit.
- Thermowell stems available in parallel, stepped or tapered construction.
- Available with testing and certification if needed.
- Available with Teflon coated wetted parts for use in corrosive and aggressive environments
- Supplied on their own to suit the customer's existing temperature sensors or together with temperature sensors manufactured by Thermal Detection.
- Where there are lower pressures and with less demanding criteria, thermowells are of the fabricated format (see MTW series).