Fabricated Thermowells and Pockets (MTW)
Fabricated thermowells can be supplied in five types: Screwed, Flanged, Hygienic/Sanitary, Plain and Weld-in.
They are considered for medium duty where process pressure do not exceed 10Bar. For expected higher pressure see the solid drilled range (HTW).
- Flanged thermowells from 1/2" to 4" and ratings 150, 300, 600, 900 & 1500lb class, to meet most International standards.
- Screwed thermowells in BSPP, BSPT, NPT and Metric all sizes (other thread forms available)
- Hygienic thermowells with tri-clover fitting from 1/2" to 3.5" (Imperial) and DN10 to DN80 (Metric).
- Stem diameters of 6mm to ½" NB (21.7mm). Any length.
- Stems Parallel or Stepped
- Available in a choice of materials to suit the application. 316L grade as standard.
- Medium duty for process pressures up to 10 bar.
- Available with Teflon coated wetted parts for use in corrosive and aggressive environments
- Supplied on their own to suit the customer's existing temperature sensors or together with temperature sensors manufactured by Thermal Detection.
- Where there are higher pressures and more demanding criteria, thermowells are solid drilled from bar stock (see HTW series).