Spring-loaded Insert for Temperature Probes (SLI)
The spring loaded insert is a sensor designed to fit into a thermowell, pocket or other protective sheath. They can be supplied as inserts only to fit existing thermowells, or supplied complete with new thermowells. Inserts are available with PT100 or thermocouple sensors in single, duplex or triplex format (size dependant), and in a range if sheath materials to suit all conditions.
The full range of PR temperature transmitters is also available to combine with the insert.
The following links highlight complementary products:
- Spring loaded with sheath material in Grade 316L, 304, 321, 310 stainless steel. Inconel and Nicrobel also available.
- Available in sheath diameters of 1.0mm to 1/2" OD.
- Insert with either PT100 resistance thermometer (all tolerances) or thermocouple formats (all types)
- Single, duplex or triplex sensors.
- Complete with a standard ceramic connection block (up to 8 pole) or a temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal.