Conax Single Element Feedthrough (PG)
The Conax PG range of sealing glands offer a fast and economical method of sealing a single tube, probe, pipe such as thermocouples, RTDs (PT100), thermistors, capillary tubes, tubewells or analyser sample tubes. Used in both pressure and vacuum applications.
Remember that replacement sealants (RSC) are available as spares.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Probe sealants in Teflon® or Viton®, Neoprene, Lava and Grafoil®
- Temperature range from -240° to +870°C
- Pressure range (@20°C) Vacuum to 690 bar
- NPT process thread as standard and from 1/8"NPT to 1"NPT
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE & Metric ISO threads available
- Optional types of mounting arrangement, screwed, weld-neck or Tri-clover flange (for sanitary/hygienic applications).
- Hole sizes from 1.0mm to 44.5mm.
- Replacement sealants are available to enable repeated use
- The PG range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.