High Temperature Furnace Probe (HTFS/HTFF)
For applications where continuously high temperatures in excess of 1250°C are present. Can be specified with precious metal thermocouple types R, S or B.Probes are supplied with inner and outer protection tubes, complete with support.
- Thermocouple protection tubes in aluminous porcelain, recrystalised alumina, silicone carbide and others.
- Support tubes in Grade 310 (1.4845) stainless steel or Inconel.
- Supplied as a plain stem with the option of either a Screwed (HTFS) or Flanged (HTFF) process connection.
- Type 'R' (Pt-13%Rh/Pt) or type 'S' (Pt-10%Rh/Pt) thermocouple wire 0.3mm to 0.5mm in diameter.
- Single, duplex or triplex sensors.
- Connection head can accept either a standard ceramic connection block or a temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal.