Furnace Temperature Probe (FSS/FSF)
The furnace temperature probe is for applications expected to reach between 800°C to 1250°C. Available in a wide range of materials and formats to suit all furnace applications.
- Thermocouple protection tubes in Grade 310 (1.4845) stainless steel or Inconel.
- Supplied as a plain stem with the option of either a Screwed (FSS) or Flanged (FSF) process connection.
- Type 'K' (NiCr/NiAl) or type 'N' (Nicrosil/Nisil) thermocouple in heavy duty wire gauge or in a mineral insulated (MI) thermocouple format.
- Single, duplex or triplex sensors.
- Connection head can accept either a standard ceramic connection block or a temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal