Validation Thermocouple Wire on Reels (TE-TCT)
Type T validation thermocouples are used for temperature mapping to ensure that the required temperature has been attained and uniformly applied to the product within the chamber.
Insulation is available in Teflon PFA extruded or PTFE lapped for temperatures up to 250°C.
Kapton insulation is available for hot air tunnels and depyrogenation.
- Available on 100m & 300m reels
- Conductors Teflon® insulated for autoclaves and lyophilizers.
- Conductor sizes 1/0.2mm, 1/0.3mm, 1/0.5mm, 3/0.2mm 7/0.2mm & 13/0.2mm as standard in Teflon
- Maximum temperature 250°C
- Available in flat pair construction, extruded (PFA) or lapped (PTFE)
Available in twisted construction, extruded (PFA).
- Conductors Kapton® insulated for hot air tunnels and depyrogenation.
- Conductor sizes 1/0.3mm, & 7/0.2mm flat pair construction as standard in Kapton
- Maximum temperature 300°C (350°C for short durations)
- Class 1 tolerance and in accordance with BS EN 60584-1:2013
- Most sizes are ex-stock
- Kapton® and Teflon® are registered trademarks of Dupont