Type T Thermocouple Grade Wire (TE-TCT)
Thermal Detection Type T thermocouple wire is ALWAYS manufactured from material conforming to IEC 60584-1:2013 class 1 material.
Use to make validation thermocouples for temperature mapping and validation to ensure that the required temperature has been attained and uniformly applied to the product within the chamber.
Available in 100M reels, most types held in stock.
See information tab for insulation and conductor options.
- Available on 100m & 300m reels
- Conductors Teflon® insulated for autoclaves and lyophilizers.
- Conductor sizes 1/0.2mm, 1/0.3mm, 1/0.5mm, 3/0.2mm 7/0.2mm & 13/0.2mm as standard in Teflon
- Maximum temperature 250°C
- Available in flat pair construction, extruded (PFA) or lapped (PTFE)
Available in twisted construction, extruded (PFA).
- Conductors Kapton® insulated for hot air tunnels and depyrogenation.
- Conductor sizes 1/0.3mm, & 7/0.2mm flat pair construction as standard in Kapton
- Maximum temperature 300°C (350°C for short durations)
- Class 1 tolerance and in accordance with BS EN 60584-1:2013
- Most sizes are ex-stock
- Kapton® and Teflon® are registered trademarks of Dupont