Validation Thermocouple Looms (VTFP-LOOM)
Any number of pre-cut validation thermocouples can be assembled into a loom for a time saving solution for mapping large chambers. The loom is supplied cable tie wrapped for easy handling, and these are simply removed once in place in the chamber.
Thermal Detection validation thermocouples are ALWAYS manufactured from material conforming to IEC 60584-1:2013 class 1 material.
Please see our useful article on validation thermocouples for more information, and our product video below.
- IEC 60584-1:2013 class 1 material
- Length and number of thermocouples per loom is customer specified.
- Loom supplied tie-wrapped for easy handling, ties are removed after thermocouple loom placement.
- Conductors Teflon® insulated for autoclaves and lyophilizers, Kapton® insulated for depyrogenation.
- Conductor sizes 1/0.2mm, 1/0.3mm, 1/0.5mm, 3/0.2mm, 7/0.2mm & 13/0.2mm as standard in Teflon®
- Conductor sizes 1/0.3mm & 7/0.2mm as standard in Kapton®
- Formed hot junction either left bare or encapsulated in Teflon®
- Available with a stainless steel protection tip in 316L for hot junction protection and to prevent Kapton® insulation from fraying
- Available with identification at both ends for ease of installation.
- Available with a weep-hole on request