Validation Thermocouple Looms (VTFP-LOOM)
Any number of pre-cut validation thermocouples can be assembled into a loom for a time saving solution for mapping large chambers. The loom is supplied cable tie wrapped for easy handling, and these are simply removed once in place in the chamber.
Please see our useful article on validation thermocouples for more information, and our product video below.
- Available in various quantities and lengths per loom
- Supplied tie-wrapped for easy handling, and to be removed once in place in the chamber
- Conductors Teflon® insulated for autoclaves and lyophilizers, Kapton® insulated for depyrogenation.
- Conductor sizes 1/0.2mm, 1/0.3mm, 1/0.5mm, 3/0.2mm, 7/0.2mm & 13/0.2mm as standard in Teflon®
- Conductor sizes 1/0.3mm & 7/0.2mm as standard in Kapton®
- Formed hot junction either left bare or encapsulated in Teflon®
- Available with a stainless steel protection tip in 316L for hot junction protection and to prevent Kapton® insulation from fraying
- Available with identification at both ends for ease of installation.
- Available with a weep-hole on request
- Kapton® and Teflon® are registered trademarks of Dupont Corp