Single and Multiple Probe Conax Feedthroughs with SPLIT internals (PGS, SPG & DSPG)
The Conax range of glands with split internal fittings are ideal for use on elements where the diameter of the tip/bulb is larger that the diameter of the element.
There are three types of split internals:
PGS series has single split to seal on a single element
SPG series has a single split to seal on multiple sensors/elements.
DSPG series has a double split to seal on multiple sensors/elements.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Probe sealants in Teflon® or Viton®, Lava and Grafoil®
- Temperature range from -240° to +870°C
- Pressure range (@20°C) Vacuum to 690 bar
- NPT process thread as standard and from 1/4"NPT to 3/4"NPT
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE & Metric ISO threads available
- Optional types of mounting arrangement, screwed, weld-neck or Tri-clover flange (for sanitary/hygienic applications).
- Hole sizes from 0.5mm (0.020") to 1/2" (seals 2 to 17 elements)
- For gas or liquid.
- Elements are independently adjustable.
- The sealant, follower and seats have splits to facilitate easy sealant change.
- Replacement sealants are available to enable repeated use
- The PGS, SPG & DSPG range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.