Conax Multiple Element Custom Feedthrough (MHM)
The Conax MHM range of sealing glands are for passing mulitple elements through a single gland into a pressure or vacuum environment. The glands can be customised to accomodate elements of different diameters, up to 27 elements as standard.
Examples of use include thermocouple, RTD's (PT100) or thermistor probes, or tube bundles. The elements can be individually adjusted in the field allowing different immersion depths, for example for measuring temperature at different points inside the process.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Probe sealants in Teflon® or Viton®, Neoprene, Lava and Grafoil®
- Temperature range from -240° to +870°C
- Pressure range (@20°C) Vacuum to 690 bar
- NPT process thread as standard and from 1/8"NPT to 1"NPT
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE & Metric ISO threads available
- Optional types of mounting arrangement, screwed, weld-neck or Tri-clover flange (for sanitary/hygienic applications).
- Hole sizes from 1.0mm to 3/8" (seals 1 to 27 elements).
- Replacement sealants are available to enable repeated use
- The MHM range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.