Conax Insulated Wire Feedthrough (PL)
The Conax PL range of sealing glands enables multiple insulated leadwires to pass through a single gland/entry, using soft seal technology. Used in both pressure and vacuum applications.
For use in transformers, motors, conduit boxes and pressure/vacuum chambers and as power or instrument feedthroughs.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Sealants in Teflon® or Grafoil® and gland supplied with 600mm Kapton® insulated wire as standard.
- Temperature range from -240°C to +232°C and Pressure range (@20°C) Vacuum to 690 bar
- NPT process thread as standard and from 1/8"NPT to 1"NPT
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE & Metric ISO threads available
- Optional types of mounting arrangement, screwed, weld-neck or Tri-clover flange (for sanitary/hygienic applications).
- Wire sizes from 20AWG to 8AWG (seals 1 to 18 wires).
- Copper conductors or thermocouple material
- Can also be supplied untorqued and without wires.
- No potting required.
- Replacement sealants are available to enable repeated use.
- The PL range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.