Conax Electrode Feedthrough (EG)
The EG range of sealing gland are pressure/vacuum sealing assemblies with a single integral electrode. It has a soft sealant and ceramic insulators rated 2000Vdc @ 400A max.
Applications include vacuum furnaces, autoclaves, transformers and power supplies.
EG glands also electrically and thermally insulate single electrodes, tubes, temperature sensors and liquid level probes.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Electrodes available in Copper, Nickel or stainless steel, also available without an electrode.
- Probe sealants in Teflon® or Viton®, Neoprene and Lava.
- Temperature range from -185° to +870°C and Pressure range (@20°C) Vacuum to 550 bar.
- NPT process thread as standard and from 1/8"NPT to 1"NPT
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE & Metric ISO threads available
- Optional types of mounting arrangement, screwed, weld-neck or Tri-clover flange (for sanitary/hygienic applications).
- Replacement sealants are available to enable repeated use.
- The EG range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.