Electrode Conax Feedthrough (EGT)
The EGT sealing gland is an electrode sealing gland with a single piece PTFE insulator and sealant allowing up to 8000V at 525A maximum to be passed.
Applications include vacuum furnaces, autoclaves, transformers and power supplies.
Remember that replacement sealants (RSC) a re available as spares.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Electrodes available in Copper, Nickel or stainless steel, also available without an electrode.
- Probe sealants in Teflon®
- Temperature range from -185° to +232°C and Pressure range (@20°C) Vacuum to 170 bar.
- NPT process thread as standard and from 1/8"NPT to 1"NPT
- BSPT, BSPP, SAE & Metric ISO threads available
- Optional types of mounting arrangement, screwed, weld-neck or Tri-clover flange (for sanitary/hygienic applications).
- Replacement combined sealants are available to enable repeated use.
- The EGT range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.