Hand Held Type K Thermocouple Indicator (HHIK)
The HHIK hand held digital indicators are an economical solution which is for use with type 'K' thermocouples only. Suitable for use with Thermal Detection hand held probes (HHP).
- Resolution 0.1°C from -99.9 to +299.9°C
- Resolution 1.0°C: from +300 to +1372°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.4°C +/-0.1%
- 12mm LCD display with backlight
- Requires 3x AAA batteries
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes (can be disabled if required)
- Max/Min memory function
- Incorporates a calibration trim function (+/-2.0°C) which allows the user to compensate for probe error.
- Suitable for use with all Thermal Detection type K hand held probes (see HHP)
- Optional silicone boot for IP64 rating, range of colours.
- Optional stainless steel wall bracket