Hand Held Indicator for PT100's (HHIP) & (HHIP+)
The Precision PT100 Thermometer is a hand held indicator for single input PT100's and with a Binder probe socket. It is suitable for use with Thermal Detection hand held probes (HHP). Two models to choose from Precision and Precision+.
Probes available separately, however Precision+ comes with probe.
- Precision model (standard)- Temperature range -199.9 to +499.9°C with a 0.1°C resolution & high accuracy of +/-0.2°C
- Precision+ model - Temperature range -199.9 to +199.9°C with a 0.01°C resolution & high accuracy of +/-0.05°C
Please note that the accuracies quoted are for the instruments only
- Large LCD display with open circuit 'Err' and low battery indication
- Requires 3x AAA batteries
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes (can be disabled if required)
- with a Binder probe socket can be used with Thermal Detection probes
- Precision model can be supplied with a range of hand held probes.
- Precision+ model is supplied complete with a 4 wire PT100 probe with a 1/10 DIN liquid probe and UKAS calibration certificate
- Optional silicone boot for IP64 rating
- Optional st.st. wall bracket