Bag or Pouch Thermocouple Holder (BTH)
The bag or pouch thermocouple holder is designed to simplify thermocouple placement inside a bag or pouch which contains a liquid, during a temperature validation exercise. The holder allows the validation thermocouple to be located and fixed at a designated place within the pouch. The holders are custom designed to fit any bag or pouch.
Please see our useful article on the selection of validation thermocouples
Thermal Detection also manufacture a similar holder for securing temperature probes inside the bag or pouch, see here.
- Swaged fitting suitable for bag inlet
- To suit thermocouple wires 1/0.3mm, 1/0.5mm & 7/0.2mm.
- Material 316 stainless steel
- Available as a pocket/thermowell
- Available with a cannular to keep wire from moving around within pouch
- Silicone olives. Replacements available
- For probe holders see (BPH)