Pipe Surface Temperature Probe (PSP)
The pipe mounted surface probe is designed to measure the surface temperature of process piping. Available with a range of clamp sizes and also probe mounting arrangements.
- Available in PT100 resistance thermometer (all tolerances)
- Available in thermocouple configurations (all types)
- To suit various tube and pipe size distribution lines.
- Clamp in various materials including 316 stainless steel
- Insert material is silicone rubber
- Connection heads in die-cast aluminium, stainless steel or Polyproplene