Hygienic / Sanitary Process Temperature Probe (LDPH)
For temperature measurement on Food, Dairy and Pharmaceutical processes, manufacturing and service plant.
Consists of either a 316L stainless steel sheath, with a white polypropylene FDA terminal head that can hold a DIN transmitter or terminal block.
RTD format PT100: Class B, A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN
RTD format PT1000: Class B, A
Thermocouple Type T (to IEC 60584-1:2013).
Process connection is by means of a sanitary tri-clover flange, which can be specified in a range of specifications and sizes. Allows connection using standard clamps and gaskets
- All metallic parts in Grade 316L stainless steel only.
- Available in PT100 or PT1000 RTD (PT100 as Class A, AA as per IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN, PT1000 Class B, A)
- Available in thermocouple type T as per IEC 60584-1:2013.
- Supplied with Tri-clover flange, Imperial sizes 0.5-0.75", 1-1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", or DN sizes
- Optional temperature transmitter for a signal output of 4 to 20mA for integration into a range of monitoring instrumentation.
- Standard connection head is in white polypropylene and FDA approved with a screw cap and retention chain and an M20 cable entry. Environmental rating of IP67.
- Can also be supplied with a grade 316 stainless steel connection head.