Bottle Cap Mount for Thermocouples
The bottle cap mount for thermocouples is intended to support one or more thermocouple validation wires whilst temperature mapping. The mounting cap is permanently fitted with a cannula and seal, keeping the hot junctions central and held at a designated point.
Please see our useful article on the selection of validation thermocouples here
We have also produced a useful video on the bottle cap range.
- Thermocouple mounting gland in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Silicone rubber olive secures thermocouple/s in position allowing the need for finger tightening of gland only.
- GL45 style: For bottles with a thread, GL45 or other. Cannular in Teflon® and various lengths up to 200mm (non removable)
- BC style : For bottles without a thread, sealed with rubber bung and aluminium foil. Cannular in 316 stainless steel.
- Holds various conductor sizes and quantities of thermocouples.
- Caps can be free issued by customer for conversion.
- Ampoule and thermocouple version available - see (BI)
- Validation thermocouples also available, see here