Thermocouple Mounting Bottle Cap with Cannula (GL45-1)
The thermocouple mounting bottle cap is intended to support one or more thermocouple validation wires whilst temperature mapping. The mounting cap is permanently fitted with a cannula and seal, keeping the hot junctions central and held at a designated point.
Please see our useful article on the selection of validation thermocouples here
We have also produced a useful video on the bottle cap range.
- Probe mounting gland in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Silicone rubber olive secures thermocouple/s in position allowing the need for finger tightening of gland only.
- Cannular in Teflon® and various lengths up to 200mm (non removable)
- Holds various conductor sizes and quantities of thermocouples.
- Ampoule and thermocouple version available - see (BI)
- Thermocouple cables available at Thermal Detection