Bottle Cap Mount for Thermocouples (GL45-1)
The bottle cap mount for thermocouples is intended to support one or more thermocouple validation wires whilst temperature mapping. The mounting cap is permanently fitted with a cannula and seal, keeping the hot junctions central and held at a designated point.
Please see our useful article on the selection of validation thermocouples here
We have also produced a useful video on the bottle cap range.
- Thermocouple mounting gland in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Silicone rubber olive secures thermocouple/s in position allowing the need for finger tightening of gland only.
- GL45 style: For bottles with a thread, GL45 or other. Cannular in Teflon® and various lengths up to 200mm (non removable)
- BC style : For bottles without a thread, sealed with rubber bung and aluminium foil. Cannular in 316 stainless steel.
- Holds various conductor sizes and quantities of thermocouples.
- Caps can be free issued by customer for conversion.
- Ampoule and thermocouple version available - see (BI)
- Validation thermocouples also available, see here