Thermocouple Extension Cable, High Temperature, Glass Fibre (TE-GFH)
Thermocouple extension cable with flat pair construction and glass fibre 'high temperature' insulated jacket for temperatures up to 700°C. Also available with stainless steel overbraid.
- Single pair, glass fibre insulated cable with a high temperature glass fibre flat pair jacket in IEC colours.
- Temperature range -60 to +700°C
- Conductor sizes: 1/0.5mm, 7/0.2mm & 13/0.2mm
- Available in thermocouple material type 'K'
- Tolerance: Class 1.
- Also available with stainless steel overbraid.