Hygienic / Sanitary Process Pocket with Temperature Insert (MDPH)
For temperature measurement on pharmaceutical processes, manufacturing and service plant.
Consists of a thermowell / pocket and a temperature insert which allows the sensor be removed or replaced without interrupting the process itself.
RTD format PT100: Class B, A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN
RTD format PT1000: Class B, A
Thermocouple Type T (to IEC 60584-1:2013).
Pocket made from 316L stainless steel sheath, with an FDA Polypropylene terminal head for an in-head transmitter or terminal block.
Process connection on the pocket is a sanitary tri-clover flange, which can be specified in a range of specifications and sizes.
- Supplied as two pieces. Thermowell/Pocket and spring loaded insert
- Pocket material in Grade 316L
- Available in sheath diameters of 4.5mm to 1/2" NB (21.7mm OD) with inserts to suit.
- Insert with either
- PT100 RTD (Class B, A, AA as IEC 60751:2008, also 1/10 DIN)
- PT1000 RTD (Class B, A)
- Thermocouple formats as IEC 60584-1:2013.
- Supplied with Tr-clover flange, Imperial sizes 0.5-0.75", 1-1.5", 2", 2.5", 3"
- Complete with a standard ceramic connection block (up to 8 pole) or a temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal
- Standard connection head is in white polypropylene and FDA approved with a screw cap and retention chain and an M20 cable entry. Environmental rating of IP67.
- Can also be supplied with a grade 316 stainless steel connection head.