High Pressure Insulated Wire Conax Sealing Gland (HPPL)
The HPPL range of sealing gland seals wires up to 2070 bar @ 20°C and was designed for installation onto the pressure vessel wall using threaded mounting configurations only.
- All wetted parts in Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Factory torqued. Disassembly and reassembly in the field is not recommended.
- Provided with 26AWG Kapton insulated solid copper wire or 24AWG thermocouple wire.
- HPPL14 mates with Snap-tite/Autoclave Engineers part type F-375-C
- HPPL8 mates with Snap-tite/Autoclave Engineers part type F-562-C
- The HPPL range of sealing glands is manufactured by Conax Technologies.