Averaging Temperature Probe (ATS)
Averaging temperature probes are designed to output the average temperature from a number of thermocouples within a single thermowell. The thermocouples are connected in parallel to give one signal output.
- MI flexible thermocouple types K,J,T & N.
- MI flexible PT100 class 'B' & 'A' configurations
- From 2 - 8 integral sensors per thermowell.
- Sheath material in Grade 316L, 304, 321, 310 stainless steel. Inconel and Nicrobel also available.
- Available in thermowell diameters from 25mm to 50mm OD, length as required.
- Plain, flanged or screwed connection
- Complete with a standard ceramic connection block (up to 8 pole) or a temperature transmitter providing a 4 to 20mA output signal.
- Die-cast aluminium connection heads as standard, M20 cable entry and IP65 rating
- Other heads available