Ampoule Holder for Biological Indicators in Fluid Loads (BI)
Ampoule holders are designed to secure biological indicator ampoules and a validation thermocouple in the correct position within a liquid or non-liquid load, during the sterilisation cycle.
The clip mechanism ensures easy fitting and removal of the ampoule, and the rigid virgin Teflon stem places the ampoule at the correct position within a container time and time again.
A bore through the centre of the stem allows a type T thermocouple wire to be located alongside the ampoule.
The holder can be supplied mated to a range of standard bottle caps or with a plain stem suitable for customers’ existing silicone rubber bung.
- Stem manufactured from virgin Teflon, FDA and USP VI approved.
- Clip formed from 316 stainless steel
- Stem length is user specified
- Stem bore base is chosen to suit ampoule size
- Stem bore head suitable for 1/0.3mm validation wire as standard, others available
- Can be supplied fitted with standard bottle caps from Duran or Corning (others available).
- Can be supplied with plain stem to suit customers rubber bung
- Available for tray mounting